- UI/UX Designer is responsible for gathering and evaluating user requirements and transforms them to design ideas using storyboards, wireframe to the final Website;
- You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design;
- You should have an evident passion for delivering creative solutions to UI/UX problems by staying up to date with best practices and the latest trends and technology;
- You’ll create both functional and appealing websites that address our clients’ needs, create a better user experience, and help the business grow.
- Responsible for understanding client’s brief and converting that into appealing, highly usable interfaces;
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes;
- Generates user personas and user scenarios;
- Prepares low fidelity prototypes of sites/features (ranging from paper-and-pencil concepts to wireframes or interactive prototypes) for internal review and brainstorming;
- Gauges technical feasibility of the prototype;
- Presents high fidelity designs/mocks-ups to the client for review/iteration/approval;
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the project;
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and whatnots for our digital assets;
- Creating assets and illustrations for Website Marketing such as banners, logos, badges, icons, etc.
- At least 1 year of professional work experience in UI/UX design;
- Degree/College in Web/Multimedia Design, IT or User Interface related fields;
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite/Creative Cloud- Photoshop, Illustrator and XD, Figma
- Having creative ideas, always with Client’s objectives in mind;
- Strong understanding and passion for the importance of design thinking & interest in emotional design;
- Has a clear and strong understanding of the importance of user-centered design;
- Mastery of UX and UI interaction and design principles and deliverables including rapid prototyping, concept diagrams, user scenarios, wireframes, flows, experience maps, and design patterns;
- Animating prototype and wireframe;
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images;
- Can work closely and collaborates with developers, clients, and UI/UX Team;
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas and solutions to teams and clients;
- Has an expert eye for details – layout, design consistencies, spacing, etc.
- Self-directed, confident and able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to give and take constructive feedback from colleagues, clients, stakeholders, and capable of interpreting feedback into design solutions;
- Good English communication skills – written and verbal
- Additional skills will be a plus:
- Can action to write a proposal, share the idea, and how to propose the design with the client.
- Understand HTML & CSS
- Know tool for A/B Testing
- 13th Month Salary & full Insurance
- Company Trip once or twice a year
- Performance Review (2 times per time).
- Performance Bonus (1 time per year form 1 month to 2 month salary amount)
- Annual Paid Leave
- Monthly Birthday Celebration
- Other benefit (New year, Christmas, 20/10, 8/3)
- Thinkpad/Dell/Macbook/iMAC to be provided.
- Happy hour per month
- Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards.