[HCM] Senior Account Executive
ACCOUNT TEAM -
We are looking for an experienced and professional Senior Account Executive who has responsibility and ability to reach & win target clients’ hearts.
- To ensure that customer reporting utilizes the right metrics, delivers robust insight, includes clear actions and relates clearly to achievement against agreed objectives. To ensure that reports are professionally written and proofed, following all relevant company style guidelines
- To project manage the ongoing planning and administration of your own customers’ accounts, ensuring that your customer campaigns are properly planned and documented and ensuring that the right commercial and technical strategies and resources are in place to deliver against campaign objectives and scenario planning forecasts
- To ensure that knowledge and understanding of the vertical markets served by your customers is gleaned, maintained and developed on an ongoing basis
- To personally manage a group of customers, including enterprise level customers, with multiple cross channel digital strategies
- To set up and lead “walk-throughs” of each monthly report with each customer, ensuring that all content of the report is understood by you in advance. To ensure that key insights and advice are outlined, a clear summary is given of performance against agreed objectives and KPIs and agree and document clear deadlines for both the customer and Brilliant to take forward required actions
- To prepare and deliver top quality proposals and presentations to customers to demonstrate progress and upsell additional products and services, ensuring that documentation and presentation material follows all company style guidelines
- To investigate and solve customer problems, complaints and credit issues by liaising with all necessary departments
- Job Requirements
- Excellent at using English in writing, speaking and presenting.
- Deeply understand Digital Media. Other BTL/ATL task understanding is a plus.
- Have at least 2-year experience in the same field or relevant job.
- Ability to work under high pressure and tight deadlines, enjoy multi-task working. Always concentrate on assigned job.
- Strong orientation & negotiation skill.
- Patient and responsible for handling work with clients. Excellent attention to detail. Never let go. Never give up.
- Have a complete understanding of the client’s business and market
- Analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail
- Passionate about digital marketing, with a general thirst for digital knowledge and a significant interest in new platforms and channels
- Innovative and creative, with a concise, precise and effective approach to problem solving and the ability to develop, deliver and evaluate brilliant ideas founded on rock-solid strategic thinking
- Ability to present complex technical strategies with confidence and gravitas
- Ability to think both strategically and operationally
- Bright, motivated and driven, with the motivation to lead by example
- Positive thinker, with a can-do attitude
- Reliable, flexible and cooperative
- Diplomatic and tactful
- Honest and trustworthy
- Personable and approachable, with an enthusiastic and motivational nature and an overall passion for excellence
- High energy and committed with a genuine sense of fun
- 13th Month Salary & full Insurance
- Company Trip once or twice a year
- Performance Review (2 times per time).
- Performance Bonus (1 time per year form 1 month to 2 month salary amount)
- Annual Paid Leave
- Monthly Birthday Celebration
- Other benefit (New year, Christmas, 20/10, 8/3)
- Thinkpad/Dell/Macbook/iMAC to be provided.
- Happy hour per month
- Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards.
Be a key person in a young and passionate Digital agency with big promotion opportunity