HR Manager Recruitment Announcement
HUMAN RESOURCE TEAM -
A fast-growing digital marketing agency is looking for an HR Manager to join its fast-expanding team in HCMC and Hanoi.
You will lead the planning, implementing of HR team to deliver successful HR services to the team, provide consultations to company leadership and support the Accounting team in Compensation & Benefits implementation.
This is a full-time, HCMC-based position.
- Become the Person-in-Charge for Recruitment, especially for Media – Creative/Content – Technical Production teams.
- Work with team leads to identify job descriptions, coordinate interviews with candidates, prepare and fulfill interview forms and reports.
- Identify and implement effective Recruitment Channels, both externally and internally among the company’s platforms and staff personal connections.
- Train and manage subordinate HR staff on HR-related capabilities, including recruitment, administrative procedures for both the HCMC headquarter and Hanoi office.
- Keep track of and provide timely consultations to company leadership to ensure the company’s practice follows labor laws and regulations (contract, union, leave of absence, etc.)
- Manage the implementation of on-boarding process for new hires (orientation, familiarization, etc.) and various HR/administrative duties for the company.
- Help build Compensation & Benefits scheme, working directly with company leaders and Accounting team to ensure smooth implementation.
- Take the lead in organizing company’s events, regular business and leisure gatherings and annual company trips.
- Be a trusted, understanding friend for staff; listen, explain and report timely and appropriately to build effective internal communication.
- Participate actively in building the company’s culture of trustfulness, honesty and aggressive efficiency.
- At least 3 years in HR managerial role, and ready for high pressure and fast-paced environment.
- Specific experience in a marketing agency is preferred.
- Experience and knowledge in labor laws and regulations, compensation & benefits, company events, and other matters of HR-related policies, is required.
- A calm and understanding attitude/posture is good; a firm rationale for actions is better.
- Already possess a wide network of connection in marketing/agency community or know how to build such a network effectively in a short time.
- Good skill with PowerPoint, Excel or similar spreadsheet tools; effective presentation and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player mindset. Non-team players will not survive in our company.
- Fast paced, energetic workplace and highly-motivated colleagues. Our motto “Passion is Action” is a reference.
- A great environment to test and improve for yourself multiple capabilities needed for career advancement.
- Competitive salary package; 13th month salary is guaranteed; yearly bonus is determined by individual and company performance.
- All government-regulated benefits (medical and social insurances, company trips, yearly health check-ups, etc.)