[HCM] Strategic Digital Planner
A fast-growing digital marketing agency is looking for a Digital Communications Campaign Planner to join its fast-evolving team to serve bigger campaigns for existing clients and new clients in HCMC and Hanoi.
You will lead the planning of digital media/communications strategic plans, cooperate with internal teams (performance media, content/creative, OOH and production) to deliver successful integrated media solutions for our clients.
This is a full-time, HCMC-based position.
Open to Vietnamese and foreigners.
- Join brief/debrief meetings with internal teams or clients to receive digital communications/marketing campaign requests.
- Analyze clients’ requirements in each brief, identify overall approach direction, and map out the strategic campaign plan and timeline with suitable means of communication/media tools to meet the campaign’s objectives.
- Organize and implement competitors’ analysis, product insights and target audience insights, to achieve brand awareness, product consideration/conversion as defined by each campaign.
- Work with and coordinate with media – communications/creative teams to achieve convincing proposals to clients; anticipate and prepare responses to clients’ questions.
- Collect and provide data-driven rationale for digital/communications plan.
- Create flow charts, plan breakdowns, and presentation materials for the digital components of an integrated media/creative communications plan.
- Present the proposed communications plans, especially on strategic direction, to clients, individually or as part of a team.
- Build and help build a collection of successful, standard winning proposals and approaches for the company.
- Stay on top of digital media consumption trends, audience discovery, and new digital channels through research, certifications, webinars and conferences.
- Manage and train junior campaign planners.
- At least 3 years of digital marketing agency (strategic campaign planning), ready for high pressure and fast-paced environment.
- Specific experience in creative/communications is strongly needed
- Good skill with PowerPoint, Excel or similar spreadsheet tools.
- Advanced presentation and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player mindset. Non-team players will not survive in our company.
- Good command of English is highly preferred. Please show proof of your level.
- Digital/performance media experience (programmatic, biddable/SEM/SEO) is an advantage.
- Skills in budget allocation by medium, expected performance, and return on investment is an advantage.
- Fast paced, energetic workplace and highly-motivated colleagues. Our motto “Passion is Action” is a reference.
- Broaden your experience with clients in very diversified verticals and industries.
- A great environment to test and improve for yourself multiple capabilities needed for career advancement.
- Competitive salary package; 13th month salary is guaranteed; yearly bonus is determined by individual and company performance.
- All government-regulated benefits (medical and social insurances, company trips, yearly health check-ups, etc.)