[HCM] ACCOUNT MANAGER
We are looking for an experienced and professional Account Manager who has responsibility and ability to reach & win target clients’ hearts.
- To ensure that SMART objectives are in place across all campaigns and that these are understood and agreed with each customer
- To proactively advise clients about digital marketing landscape developments and ensure that campaign strategies are adapted in a timely fashion to meet all relevant requirements
- To ensure that customer reporting utilizes the right metrics, delivers robust insight, includes clear actions and relates clearly to achievement against agreed objectives. To ensure that reports are professionally written and proofed, following all relevant company style guidelines
- To project manage the ongoing planning and administration of your own customers’ accounts, ensuring that your customer campaigns are properly planned and documented and ensuring that the right commercial and technical strategies and resources are in place to deliver against campaign objectives and scenario planning forecasts
- To ensure that knowledge and understanding of the vertical markets served by your customers is gleaned, maintained and developed on an ongoing basis
- To personally manage a group of customers, including enterprise level customers, with multiple cross channel digital strategies
- To meet or exceed agreed quarterly revenue and customer retention targets for your group of customers
- To produce yearly business plans for clients, identifying new opportunities and strategies for growth
- To set up and lead “walk-throughs” of each monthly report with each customer, ensuring that all content of the report is understood by you in advance. To ensure that key insights and advice are outlined, a clear summary is given of performance against agreed objectives and KPIs and agree and document clear deadlines for both the customer and BCM to take forward required actions
- To maintain regular contact with customers and provide timely and efficient responses to all customer queries
- To prepare and deliver top quality proposals and presentations to customers to demonstrate progress and up-sell additional products and services, ensuring that documentation and presentation material follows all company style guidelines
- To ensure the seamless on-boarding of new customers
- To investigate and solve customer problems, complaints and credit issues by liaising with all necessary departments
II. Job Requirements
- Excellent at using English in writing, speaking and presenting. • Deeply understand Digital Media. Other BTL/ATL task understanding is a plus. • Have at least 2-year experience in the same field or relevant job.
- Ability to work under high pressure and tight deadlines, enjoy multi-task working. Always concentrate on assigned job.
- Strong orientation & negotiation skill.
- Patient and responsible for handling work with clients. Excellent attention to detail. Never let go. Never give up.
- Have a complete understanding of the client ’s business and market • Analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail • Passionate about digital marketing, with a general thirst for digital knowledge and a significant interest in new platforms and channels
- Innovative and creative, with a concise, precise and effective approach to problem solving and the ability to develop, deliver and evaluate brilliant ideas founded on rock-solid strategic thinking
- Ability to present complex technical strategies with confidence and gravitas • Ability to think both strategically and operationally
- Monthly salary with 13th salary
- Bonus at year-end base on performance
- Annual company trip, company party
- Annual Healthcare
- Be a key person in a young and passionate Digital agency with big promotion opportunity