Digital Media Planner
The Digital Media Planner will be responsible for managing the day to day digital media activities for clients, including five main areas: Digital Media Strategy, Digital Media Planning
Partner Coordination, Reporting, and Analysis. These activities run across the entire field of Digital marketing and advertising including Online Display, Social, Online Video, Search Engine Marketing, Sponsorship, Gaming, Mobile Marketing (SMS, WAP, Application, Game), Interactive Marketing (Events/Activations, POSM), Integrated Marketing, TVCs and new technologies.
Ensure effectiveness of our client’s digital media activities through:
- Coordinate campaign brainstorming and planning with Digital Planners from the big picture stage through execution and final analysis and reporting.
- Support Digital Planners in strategic digital media planning in campaign strategy sessions.
- Can create a search and keyword strategy report in Vietnamese using Google tools.
- Should be able to sift through available research on consumer digital media behavior and come up with insights and recommendation that will inform the strategic team.
- Responsible for managing all media planning and reporting digital activities for clients.
- Responsible for online media planning activities: plans and costings, KPI setting, account queries and liaises with agency partners and suppliers – hands on negotiation and communication with suppliers is included.
- Oversee and monitor all Booking activities done by agency partners and suppliers including booking and loading media following the approved digital media plan, providing instruction and supervision as needed to ensure faithfulness to client approved media plan and meeting required KPIs.
- Overseeing and directly preparing tracking and reporting for digital campaigns with and sending out to relevant parties.
- Final review of all digital tracking and reporting reports prior to sending out to relevant parties.
- Understanding and prior experience in use of tracking platforms from reading, set-up and management.
- Responsible for campaign performance review presentations using Microsoft Powerpoint for client meetings.
- Analyze agency partners and publishers for performance and pricing, analyze Vietnam Publishers and recommend new Publishers to engage with, coordinate Publisher engagement.
- ± 2 year experience in media agency and be familiar in creating online paid media proposals.
- Excellent communication in both English and Vietnamese.
- Strong believe every brand should have a balance between brand campaigns and acquisition
- Interested in talking about frequency cap, audience targeting and media sequencing.
- Ability to work in team and independently.
- Fast paced, energetic workplace and highly-motivated colleagues. Our motto “Passion is Action” is a reference.
- Broaden your experience with clients in very diversified verticals and industries.
- A great environment to test and improve for yourself multiple capabilities needed for career advancement.
- Competitive salary package; 13th month salary is guaranteed; yearly bonus is determined by individual and company performance.
- All government-regulated benefits (medical and social insurances, company trips, yearly health check-ups, etc.)