DIGITAL MEDIA PLANNER
Digital media planners are responsible for developing and executing digital media strategies.
This typically includes negotiating and acquiring advertising space across digital media
platforms; monitoring, optimizing, and reporting on campaign performance; managing
budgets, and liaising with clients.
We are looking for a dynamic digital media planner to develop and implement digital media
campaigns. You will work closely with other internal departments, including account
management, strategy, and creative, to deliver seamless, integrated brand experiences.
To be successful as a digital media planner, you should have a deep knowledge of digital media
marketing and be able to translate a client's business objectives into a digital strategy. You
should also monitor trends in the digital media landscape and identify new digital opportunities
for our clients.
Digital Media Planner Responsibilities:
- Develop media strategy / recommendations and prepare detailed media plan with
rationale & detailed execution plan/ timeline to the clients.
- Drive strategic and tactical innovation across media objective & media platforms
(display, video, search, mobile, social and programmatic, marketplace & e-com platform)
- Establish realistic KPIs and provide timely recommendations on their adjustments.
- Liaise with media owners & clients for material submission
- Monitor and optimize campaign performance across channels
- Track and analyze the results of our digital campaigns
- Monitor market trends and identify new advertising opportunities
- Work with billing team to ensure that plans are billed correctly in a timely manner
An ideal candidate should possess:
- At least 3-4 years of digital media experience
- Meticulous, good with numbers and able to organise and prioritise tasks and work under
- Resilient to change and willing to keen to learn new skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with internal and external parties
- Ready to take up initiatives and ownership of projects
- Plays well with others and is a team player
- Competency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- 13th Month Salary & full Insurance
- Company Trip once or twice a year
- Performance Review (2 times per time).
- Performance Bonus
- Annual Paid Leave
- Monthly Birthday Celebration
- Other benefit (New year, Christmas, 20/10, 8/3)
- Thinkpad/Dell/Macbook/iMAC to be provided.
- Happy hour per month
- Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards.
Message sending failed,
please try again later