We are looking for an Art Director with strong creative and art mindset to become a key member in our young and passionate Digital Agency.
The successful candidate must have a deep interest in:
- Social, cultural and fashion trends
- Advertising as a business development in the
- Media/advertising formats
The successful candidate will:
- Lead and be responsible for the Design Team’s ability to deliver timely and high-quality art work for a digital advertising agency
- Provide orientation, assignment, schedule, and coaching for junior designers.
- Excel in producing visual communications media, including layout design concept; video storyboard, packaging, key visuals, visual illustrations for social media posts, corporate branding, POSM, etc.
- Actively attend brainstorms with creative staff to formulate creative ideas/concepts to meet clients’ demands.
- Work with artists and photographers when needed to assign layout design concepts, and ensure that design concepts are successfully developed into art layouts.
- Take part in production such as mood board, storyboard, filming and quality control.
- Obtain client approval and respond effectively to client comments and requests.
- Help improve Design Team’s capabilities and efficiency
- Report to Creative Lead
- At least 1-year experience in the same position or 5-year experience working in art field.
- A strong knowledge of typography, image manipulation, illustration and animation
- A broad understanding of marketing design and layout will also be expected
- The ability to generate a reliable supply of original ideas and visual concepts
- The confidence to explain and support your thinking, both internally and externally
- A flexible approach and willingness to adapt your ideas to the needs of clients
- A passion for advertising and commercial art
- A keen eye for visual details and accuracy
- Knowledge on production as filming viral clips, TVC and other formats.
- The resilience to perform under pressure and deliver high-quality work to tight deadlines.
- An excellent awareness of digital media and evolving online platforms
- An innovative approach to the media and the ways in which advertising is carried
- Art director need to be adept at presenting his/her work in an inspiring way. This is particularly important when a project is a new business pitch or campaign launch.
- 13th Month Salary & full Insurance
- Company Trip once or twice a year
- Performance Review (2 times per time).
- Performance Bonus (1 time per year form 1 month to 2 month salary amount)
- Annual Paid Leave
- Monthly Birthday Celebration
- Other benefit (New year, Christmas, 20/10, 8/3)
- Thinkpad/Dell/Macbook/iMAC to be provided.
- Happy hour per month
- Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards.